Girl Behind The BlogFriday, July 24, 2015
|Photo by Jeadra Photography& Events|
Here I am sitting at my computer a little after midnight, wanting to share a post with you, but not really feeling what I had planned for today. Let's do something spontaneous and have a "Get To Know You" post...or Girl Behind The Blog as I like to call it. This totally goes both ways though. I know I'm not that exciting. I would love to know about you as well, so feel free to leave your list in the comments below!
Here's a few fun facts about me (the girl behind the blog. Are you sick of hearing me say that yet? Well, I'm not. It'll probably be in here a couple more times)
1. I was born and raised in Rochester, NY. Cold, snowy, and cloudy 8 months out of the year. I left as soon as I could.
2. I have a passion for travel, daydreaming, and food. Specifically carbs...and sugar...and cheese....am I getting off topic?
3. I can write with my toes. Exactly what it sounds like.
4. I used to be a professional poker player. So long as by professional you mean, that was my only source of income for a while....not that I was on TV or anything. Let's not get carried away.
5. I used to be an international flight attendant. So long as by international we mean, only flying to London multiple times- for a job that lasted like 6 months. Then the company went under. It was fun while it lasted though!
6. My favorite color is green. Come on, you were dying to know
7. I lived in Rochester, NY, Providence, RI, High Point, NC, Las Vegas Nevada, Atlanta, GA, Hilton Head Island, SC...and London, England. (Can we throw London in there just to sound cool? I mean, I did stay in the same hotel every time I went. That counts right? Judges?? Judges? It Counts!) Some places longer than others.
8. I love action and horror/suspense movies. Sci Fi and I don't get along. You can keep your aliens and space ships.
9. I am afraid of balloons. Ok, not all balloons, but the ones with string that people tie to a chair or something. I know...it's crazy. I still don't like it. Or the strings that are on ceiling fans for that matter.
10. While we're on fears- Please don't touch my jaw. Why would you? I don't know, but people do more often than you think. Have you ever had your jaw dislodge and then you can't shut it for a while? Scariest thing ever. Scarred me for life. Twice. Did I get in a fist fight? No. Did I sky dive and break my jaw? No...I yawned. Yes, very exciting. I yawned, my jaw dislodged, and I couldn't open or shut it. Twice. Now let's never speak of this again, lol.
11. While I'm embarrassing myself, do you want another random fact? I once singed my nose hairs. You know with fire. I'm a huge pyromaniac. Or not. I was smelling a candle....apparently a little too closely. Go ahead and laugh. Have you ever heard your nose hairs sizzle before? Uggggg. Fire in my nose, Fire in my nose! Anyways...
12. I usually change houses every year. Even if we stay in the same city, we still usually move houses. I like change, what can I say.
13. Speaking of we- I am married and have a 5 year old little boy- who thinks it is so much fun to move and always asks me when "so and so" are moving to a new house. "Honey, most people don't like to change houses as much as we do"
14. I am an introvert.
15. I believe everything happens for a reason and that you should always have a dream to chase.
Ok, enough about me. Let me hear about you!
Girl Behind The Blog (there, I had to do it one last time, since I told you I would.) Better known as Kelly.